Last Updated April 6, 2020
1. Collection of Information
When you visit our Service, some information is collected automatically. For example, when you access our Service, we automatically collect certain information, which may include your browser’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, the nature of the device from which you are visiting the Service (e.g., a personal computer or a mobile device), the identifier for any handheld or mobile device that you may be using, the Web site that you visited immediately prior to accessing any Web-based Service, the actions you take on our Service, and the content, features, and activities that you access and participate in on our Service. We also may collect information regarding your interaction with e-mail messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
2. Use of Personal Information
cloudstudios uses Personal Information for a variety of purposes:
- to provide you with email newsletters for the purpose of general updates, information and news
- to offer you support when using the Site
- to receive feedback about our services and follow up with inquiries and questions,
- to research and understand cloudstudios’ customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personal Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- to any applicable service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site;
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested;
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications);
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site;
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if cloudstudios should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity;
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information; and/or
- cloudstudios may also share non-Personal Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
When we collect your contact information from you, you will have the opportunity to indicate your preferences to receive direct marketing or market research information. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial e-mail from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time (e.g., by postal mail) by sending your request to us by e-mail at email@example.com.
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information by editing your profile on the Site or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is not intended for or directed to children, and we will not knowingly collect information from children. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to cloudstudios that they are 18 years of age or older. Our Terms of Service prohibit users of the Service who are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 on our Service, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have collected any such Personal Information on our Service, please notify us at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting Personal Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. cloudstudios takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information. We use reasonable security measures that are designed to protect personal information from accidental loss, disclosure, misuse, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that no data security measures can be guaranteed to be completely effective. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us. You transmit information to us at your own risk.
8. Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. cloudstudios is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personal Information.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or other methods, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
- You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to aboutads.info. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. The NAI allows you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org.
11. Contacting cloudstudios